Friday 4 May 2018

Together


Here is a page I made with Cocoa Vanilla's Wild at Heart for ATDML.  The collection has lots of blues and pinks in it and some lovely water-coloured papers and butterflies too.  I went with lots of layers of papers - trying to layer up the curves bit.  I then cut out some of the elements - one of the butterflies and the large heart.  I teamed it up with a photo of our site-seeing in Paris, I love the architecture and the fact that just one lamp post or bridge gives you a clue as to which city you are in.

I added some golden chipboard - the title is from a chipboard collection from Hobby Craft, then a some sparkly golden gems.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails