Wednesday 16 May 2018

Mother - Frame using Once Upon a Lifetime


Hi, I wanted to share with you a frame with you that I made using the new BoBunny Once Upon a Lifetime collection - you can find out all the details on their blog.

I had a play with their perfect petals dies and made most of the flowers, inking and bending them and filling the centres with their double dot jewels.


The frame is also by BoBunny and is their chipboard ornate oval frame, I covered this in white gesso first and then added a mixture of tea dye distress ink and some copper metallic wax.  I also tucked in some blossoms amongst the flowers.


In this collection there is a page of plaques for parents and grandparents - perfect for a heritage page or just as a plaque at the bottom of a photo frame.

I hope you've enjoyed my project, do pop over to the Bobunny blog and have a look.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails