Saturday 23 December 2017

Christmas Sparkle


This month I had some of BoBunny's Carousel Christmas in my pack from ATDML.  I started my page with BoBunny's Snowflake stencil and some gold glitter paste, I then added some golden mist too.  I layered up some of the papers and cut out a Christmas tree which I decorated with gems and pearls to add a little more sparkle.  I added a doily and a die cut, distressed lots of edges, added some twine, and then used my stamps from Shimelle for the title (I love this font!)


I hadn't realised the gold drops of paint would come through my stamping, but I really love it!  I stamped over the gold mist!


Here you can see the glitter paste, the stickable stencils have really delicate images and give a beautiful finish when you want something really detailed in a stencil.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails