Wednesday 20 September 2017

Cards with BoBunny Family Recipes


Here are some cards I made with BoBunny Family Recipes - I am enjoying card making more now - and not getting too stuck with what to do which is good.  I love making mini-mixed media pieces which you can see from the cards here.  I also love the delicate frame die-cut from the Congratulations Card die set by BoBunny.  I used the 6" pad for all of the cards which meant that the elements I cut out (like the little oven gloves) were all the perfect size.


Next more die-cuts - this one is Tic Toc and lots of the confetti paste!



More die-cuts with the mandala die, some bunting, hessian, wire...more confetti paste.  Lots of fun to make.

If you want to see anymore details then you can see the blog post here.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails