Wednesday 30 August 2017

Sunshine Travel Journal with BoBunny


You can see some more details about this on the BoBunny blog...I have lots of pictures.  Early in the summer we took a quick trip to Wales and I decided to have a go at creating my own travel journal.  After a little research I decided to have a go at some Coptic binding, so you sew each layer to make the book, and the plus is that it creates a sturdy book that opens flat, which is perfect when you need to stick and glue stuff down and don't want the pages to get stuck together!



I added lots of photos and created some little journal spots that I took with me.  I also used a few of the different Bobunny stamp sets, and had watercolored in some of the Woodland Critters and added some of their planner stamps to my journalling to make it look a little more pretty.


I kept the pages fairly clean and simple as I didn't really have the luxury of lots of paints in my tent!  I did start this book when we were away.


I love the bear stamp in the Woodland Critters collection, and I know there aren't any bears in Wales, but they are lovely :)  I also added one of the emoji die cuts too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails