Wednesday 9 August 2017

Happiness and more Distress Oxides


Still playing with distress oxides and Graphic 45!  I used the same sort of effect but on kraft, something that you would struggle to get the colours with, but the new oxides do come out beautifully on kraft.  I again used Nature Sketchbook, more flowers, this time just layered and then decorated with a Martha Stewart leaf punch and a Tando chipboard leaf set.  I added some of the little paper circles that come in the flower set, and a little bit of lace too.


I stapled the lace onto the journal card to hold it in place.


You can see some of the layers of oxide inks.


I used foam pads to raise up some of the flowers and tucked buttons in around the sides too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails