Saturday 13 May 2017

Wake up with a Smile


Hello everyone, here is a page I made for A Trip Down Memory Lane - it uses a mix of Kaisercraft's Ubud Dreams and Sea Breeze papers.  I decided to use lots of the patterns together and cut lots of different length strips - it's a great design for using up those odd bits of papers.  I distressed and layered the edges of each of the pieces.  I used my Tim Holtz mixed media dies and some cogs, then just used lots of bits of the Collectables and the title is from the Seabreeze paper Lake.

The photo is a wintry beach walk, and this young man is normally a very smily, joyful person who brings lots of laughter to our lives, so the words seemed to fit.


Here is a close up of some of the Tim Holtz dies - I used the waste hexagons too.  Also you can see all the beautiful layers of papers.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails