Saturday 1 April 2017

When You're Laughing


Some more Ubud Dreams from ATDML today, and a bit more of the Pentart acrylic paint....I love this teal green colour.  The page started with a mix of white acrylic and the teal acrylic, I also watered some of the teal down to add some flicks of paint - the pigment in the colour is so high that the colours don't loose their strength even with water.  I used lots of the Kaisercraft embellishments and layered up lots of the doilies for this page as well as the frames and the title came from the bottom of one of the papers. I added a few little embellishments that co-ordinated in the blues, wrapped some silver thread and added white sequins.

The photos are my son mucking around with a cardboard cut out that came on a birthday card - there is something about these that just makes me smile as you just look totally ridiculous!  Quite fitting for April fools day!

I'll be back with some more Kaisercraft in a couple of days.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails