Wednesday 1 March 2017

Believe with BoBunny Faith


I really enjoyed making this paper with the new and beautiful Faith collection by Bobunny.  There is a whole and more detailed blog post on the BoBunny blog here is the link.  I went with a patchwork style pattern and dug out my sewing machine as well for this.  A little bit of paint and some of the gold foiled vellum in this collection, as well as the beautiful cut-a-part papers.  The colours have a warm and spring like feel to them and were perfect for my photo, and to document a few of my thoughts about my eldest.


I don't usually stitch through 2 layers of paper, but did for this project so I ended up stitching in diagonal and horizontal lines which gives a slightly different effect.


Here you can see some of that beautiful foiled vellum which is also packed with colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails