Saturday 14 January 2017

You and Me with Scrapyard


I started this page with my splatter stamp and some white and green inks, then I embossed some BoBunny cogs using their stamps as well as adding some in black.  I used a bit of green and silver pentart acrylic through a studio calico hexagon stencil too.  I then distressed and layered up my papers, adding some twine around them all and the photo, then onto adding lots of the stickers.

I had a play with some of the Pentart rust effect powder on the Tando cogs, I added the powder using some clear drying glue and then dropped the rust effect regeants ontop - they are in 3 different colours so you do have a bit of control over the colours.  I also added some chameleon wax in green over the top.


Here you can see the cogs and the rust as well as the shimmer from the chameleon wax.


All the layers of cogs from the BoBunny stamps.


There is a great array of stickers in the scrapyard collection so it's nice to layer them up on foam dots.


Here ou can see the orangey rust as well as some of the bead paste from Pentart just to add even more texture to the cogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails