Wednesday 4 January 2017

A little bit of Christmas


Hello everyone, I've realised I've been neglecting my blog for posting on other blogs!!  So I need to go a bit of a catch-up.  I've been doing my December Daily and will create a little slide show of that for you all - I am just waiting for some more selphy paper so I can print off my last few photos and complete the album.  So whilst we wait here is a class that I did in December for A Trip Down Memory Lane using Kaisercraft's Silver Bells.  For this page I used all the beautiful aquas in the collection and had a go at matching my yardstick with some white gesso sponging around the edges.  The photo is of my son with the tangerine or maybe chocolate orange that are always delivered in our stockings.




Next is very pink, and I know boys and pink....but I went with black and white photos and just went with it, and didn't make it too floral!  I do love the snowflakes on these papers so I punched out some matching ones and then also added silver glitter to their centres.  Jill had put in some silver mesh which adds another beautiful layer and is great for mixed media work.



For the last page I went with a grid - I am someone that can struggle to stick things on straight and it annoys me when I can tell that it isn't straight....so this paper was perfect.  I cut out lots of cards from their 3 by 4 card paper, and used a mix of Christmas photos to give a bit of a Christmas summary.  I had a play with more snowflakes and the mesh too.



Wishing all my readers a Happy New Year and I hope you all had fantastic Christmas'  I will be back with some more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails