Friday 18 November 2016

You and Me with Amy Tan


This page is using the Be Happy collection from Amy Tan - I kept it really simple, and because she is using lots of watercolours in her collections I had a play with watercolours on my page, starting with yellow at the top and moving to oranges at the bottom.  I just layered up a few of the pieces of paper and then a wood veneer for the title, and left it at that for this page.

My Dad and my eldest enjoyed making funny poses and just being a little bit silly in our photos so here they are at the Lincoln Reflecting pool getting a shot of them infant of the Monument.







Accompanying the main page is my pocket page, again with lots of notes and some of the cards from Shimelle's Go Now Go range.  This was our 2nd day and we went up to see Capital Hill, though it is being cleaned so you couldn't really see too much of it and then walked to the amazing Museums - after the walking on the previous day we decided on an air-con train ride and the Museums were all air-con too, so  it was a cooler day for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails