Tuesday 15 November 2016

Washington with Go Now Go


This month for ATDML we had a kit packed with Shimelle's Go Now Go and Amy Tan's  Be Happy collections.  I decided to use them both for the start of my album documenting our holiday this year.  This is my opening page and our first day in Washington at the White House.  I used the bazzill cardstock to create an American Flag and then just used lots of the embellishments from the range to add a little bit extra to the photos.





As this is a holiday album, I end up with loads of photos, and so they don't sit in a box I really like to use pocket pages, which also encourage me to do a lot more journalling than I normally wood.  Again I used pieces from the Go Now Go collection - like the train-board words and added some stars to help it tie in with my layout.

We did have a mammoth trip this summer and visited loads of places, Washington was lovely - I hadn't banked on how warm it gets (and humid) in the summer and how far apart everything is - we did do a lot of walking, and had a few stops for ice cream, trying to get to air-conditioned buildings!  You'll see more photos from our trip so I will tell you a little more about what we got up to in my next instalment.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails