Friday 4 November 2016

Tis the Season


Here is a page I made for BoBunny using their Tis the Season papers - I started with lots of tearing and distressing and made little tears around some of the edges which I then backed with paper and gauze.  As the main print is quite busy, I softened it around the photo with some white gesso, then added a bit of gold mist and some stamping too.  I layered and tore all my photo mounts then tucked in flowers and little presents that I cut out of one of the sheets of paper.  I love that there are so many little bits to cut out on the BoBunny sheets, so you can always find a co-ordinating embellishment.
The finishing touches were some of their gem swirls and brads.

Here are lots more pictures for you to have a look at









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails