Sunday 27 November 2016

Crate Paper Bloom and Happy and Hello Sunshine


This was my final class at the retreat, and after dinner on Saturday - I'll leave it there, but it did get messy with the glitter paste.

I used Crate Paper's Bloom collection along with some of the lovely glitter and crackle pastes and mists BoBunny does.  We started with the crackle paste, then added a bit of misting and a little bit of the gold glitter.  We also glittered some white feathers with gold glitter paste.

I really like this picture of my son, and the gold went perfectly with it.






The second page involved stencils and paste and a few drips of mist along with lots of layering of squares, and another sunny photo of us near the Monument in Washington.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails