Saturday 8 October 2016

Pretty


I don't do many girly pages, but when I saw the Secret Garden papers by Bo Bunny (from A Trip Down Memory Lane) I had to scrap this shot as the colours went perfectly.  It's a quick snap of my niece from our holiday.

I started with a plate and a light pencil circle, then I punched out loads of little leaves with my Martha Stewart Punch.  Next I used some sugar glitter paste and the doily masks by Bo Bunny - the sugar glitter paste has a gorgeous iridescent glimmer to it, so you see loads of colours as it shines.  I punched out little flowers and butterflies from the papers, and then added some co-ordinating paper flowers in purples.  I layered some papers and some fussy cut flowers and a little bird behind my photo, then added lots of little pearls, and used some Bo Bunny pearlescent to make little pearl drops in the middle of my smallest flowers.

It was great fun to make, and I love this picture of her!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails