Saturday 1 October 2016

Pingvellir


Having been on a spectacular holiday over the summer I decided to get some of the photos printed on a large scale (I loved the class that Mel at ATDML did on the retreat with big photos).  I used Bo Bunny's Take a Hike collection which went perfectly with the greens and blues of this beautiful area in Iceland - it is in fact the gap between the American and European tectonic plates and where the Icelandic Parliament used to meet.

I started with some strips at the edge of my photo (and a little bit of watered down gelato...just to add some paint). I used some of the noteworthy elements to build my piles of embellishments as well as Bo Bunny's view finder and cloud dies.  I added a feather that I picked up from the Flea Market range in the states, and also a cork heart from the works, some do-craft buttons and a little photo frame from Simple Stories.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails