Monday 12 September 2016

On the Track


Here is the next page that I made for the Virtual Crop using Pink Paislee Memorandum....I mentioned that there were lots of elements on the paper with letters on....well here are lots more of them!  I really enjoyed piecing them all together, and added a little bit of watercolour to the page as well - both on the paper and some of the elements.

The photo is of me having a try at go-karting with my youngest, he was disappointed that he didn't get to drive, and it took me a little while to realise you could just drive the whole track with your foot down the whole way, but I did practise getting really good lines into the corners!!!  It was lots of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails