Tuesday 9 August 2016

Paradise


This month Mel and Jill sent me lots of Simple Stories You are Here to work with, I went for a very white space look to this page.  I looked at the colours in the pages and realised that they went really well with the colours in this sunset shot that I took when we camped in May.  I mixed my self some watercolour using dried marigold, and added a layer behind my photo, then loads of little sprinkles - they don't all show up in the photo.  I then added a layer of gold net, then 3 layers of the different papers in this range, and I made a little tag with Ann's stamping up tag punch.  Just a few flowers, a word from the ephemera pack and some blue washi tape that went with the baby range that Simple Stories did a few release a go - I like that their colour palettes all flow into each other so you can use bits from other collections.

The photo was on an iPhone and was just a 'see how it goes' type snap, the scenery is the Peak District and the whole area is really beautiful. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails