Tuesday 23 August 2016

Explore with Simple Stories


Hello, I'm back from my holidays and had loaded up some more blog posts which I thought I could edit whilst I was travelling....but without a laptop it isn't so easy so I thought I would save it 'til I got back....so these pages are a little older.

Here is one that I made for the Cybercrop we had at A Trip Down Memory Lane in July...if you want to check out all the classes you can find them here.  So my page was meant to be themed along tickets....though I obviously went on a bit of tangent and did tags, which are a little bit light tickets...maybe :) I used the Simple Stories You are Here papers and cut out lots of tags in different sizes then I added washi tape and little bits of patterned paper to them before layering them all up behind my photo.  I should say that I started with a good paint flicking session using watered white gesso, brown, blue and green cosmic shimmer mists.  Once I had my photo on (which is my from our holiday in the Peaks and in the Dovedale area - a gorgeous part of the country) I then added some of the little ephemera embellishments that come with this collection and I punched out some stars and added enamel dots too.

I shall be back a little more often, and with some more BoBunny pages too, plus lots of photos from my rather adventurous holiday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails