Monday 4 July 2016

Love Everyday with BoBunny


Hello, here is a page using the Beautiful Dreamer papers from BoBunny, I love a bit of print for the background so I used the Books paper, and then used Black Soot distress ink and a large stencil from Crafters Worshop to make a diamond shape in the middle.  I then added some layers of ink with Cosmic Shimmer mist and distress stain, plus a few sprinkles of these colours and some black.

I layered up a mixture of papers and did some fussy cutting of the b birds and compasses - there are loads of bits you can cut out from the Imagine Paper, and I inked a gauze with some more blue lime and vintage photo distress stain, then layered it all together.  In the little corners I added little dots of Coral Pearlescents and then some seed beads that I had left over from a broken necklace.  The title is from Heidi Swapp.

It is a shot from our camping trip to the Peak District where the weather was probably about the nicest in the country!  Gorgeous sunshine most of the days so here is my son chilling in my chair!

Other news is that ATDML are having another Cybercrop on the weekend of 15-17th July - most of the kits are gone - there are still a few left, however don't let that stop you taking part as there will be lists of things you can put together for your own kits too, plus plenty of challenges and chatting so do come and join us and be inspired - there will be lots of free classes to have a go at.







Products Used:
Bobunny Beautiful Dreamer Papers: Books, Imagine, Illusion
BoBunny Papers Soiree: Soiree
BoBunny Pearlescent: Coral
Cosmic Shimmer Mist:Blue Lime
Stencil: 12" Crafters Workshop Marakesh
Title: Heidi Swapp
Distress Stain: Barn Door and Vintage Photo
Seed Beads and Gauze

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails