Sunday 5 June 2016

Simple Stories Life in Colour


I haven't showed you the 2nd class that I taught at the A Trip Down Memory Lane retreat - this was using Life in Color by Simple Stories.  It was a class all about using the papers to influence the design.  So the first page uses the 3 by 4 cards which are already split on the diagonal and then I add stickers and wood veneers and banners and little embellishments.  Around the edge of the paper I added some of the colours with distress stain which you can see a little bit of.










For this page we used the diagonals to cut the paper and then some stamped splodges - it's a great set by Kaisercraft and takes out the unpredictability of mess!





For this page I gutted the polaroids and added photos behind and then decorated them - so it was a nice and quite quick and easy class - not too messy from me!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails