Tuesday 7 June 2016

Nothing Better than Beach Time


A very clean and simple page from me with the left overs from my DT kit with A Trip Down Memory Lane - it uses Kaisercrafts' #Me collection, and I was towards the end of my stash so I went with lots of layering and white space.  

I started the page using my grid stamp - and arched it to create little areas of grid, I then went about layering behind my photo.  I had some vellum left over from a previous page, and had embossed it with a Darice chickenwire folder, then I punched a few strips - and distressed the edges of the papers, and just got layering behind the photo - once you have them where you want them it is easiest to just staple them into position behind the photo so the staples don't show.  I then stuck it all down and added some of the stickers from this collection to, and a chipboard heart from MME.  The alphabet is by October Afternoon - it's a great set as you get the little letters and larger letters together, the last step was to add some flicks of black ink and add my journalling.

We have been to Cornwall loads of times, and it is just gorgeous, with amazing beaches.....however it does seem to catch a lot of wet weather too - this was one of our first times out on a beach in the sun, and my kids loved it - as this was April the sea was chilly but it didn't stop my youngest from having a little paddle!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails