Saturday 25 June 2016

New Best Friend


Over at the Studio Challenges blog they have a list of goodies to include on your page and hopefully I have most of them...

Sewing
Lace
Pink
Paint or ink splatters
Enamel Dots
Kraft colour
A star
Stenciling
Doily


 The kraft is not quite kraft and I made my enamel dots with BoBunny Pearlescents.  I started the page with BoBunnys Fanciful stencil and some gesso, then I spritzed with brown and green cosmic shimmer mists, I then added some lines using the edge of a credit card and white gesso, then some dark brown distress stain...and some flicks of antique copper cosmic shimmer mist too! So lots of paint to start with.

Whilst that was all drying I cut out some of the birds and rulers and words from BoBunny's beautiful dreamer collection - the paper Imagine has all sorts you can cut out on it.  I also made some photo mounts and stitched the edges, there are also some papers from the Soiree collection in there too.  I added a do crafts doily and some Websters pink lace (2 of the items in one go!).  Since I am loving copper at the moment I  punched some copper stars and my final step was the little pearlescent enamel style dots - you can put a little blob on the page and then if you flick it gently from underneath it levels it out and makes it into a dome shape.

Whilst we were away my niece grew quite attached to my husband, and on this walk she was his constant companion, exploring caves with him and all sorts - so he has a new best friend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails