Monday 27 June 2016

More Kaisercraft Storybook


Even thought the Storybook collection is about reading, a few of my theme park photos seem to have filtered into my pages!!  This is a shot from our day out at Chessington over Easter and their ride Cobra.

I went with a 3 tag style layout, and I made all the tags first, and then added stickers and punched pieces to the edge of the tags.  I layered up papers behind the tags, just small strips, and some copper tape and stickers.  I bound all my tags together with some gardeners string, and also used some behind my embellishments.  I added lots of little bits, repeating things that I have used elsewhere on the page.  I also used quite a bit from their ephemera packs and distressed the edges and inked it all as I went.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails