Sunday 17 April 2016

Treasure with BoBunny Soiree


Last months kit from ATDML was packed with BoBunny, and I had 2 different lines to work with, for this page I used Soiree and went with a non-traditional colour for me....pink, so it meant I had to be in the picture and I used a photo from my brothers wedding.  I used a mask and gesso and then inked and added a little spray over the top, then I added some stamped areas with an old prima diamond stamp, then I went to town with lots of tearing and distressing, inking and layering.  I added some muslin that I coloured with some of my sprays, and torn book pages, as well  as some of the stickers from the BoBunny kit and their beautiful laser cut butterflies.  A messy page that I really enjoyed making!  There will be a bit more mess over the coming weeks as I am really enjoying painting and layering at the moment!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails