Wednesday 20 April 2016

Mother's Day with BoBunny Soiree





Here is a less pink page that I made with the Soiree collection from my DT kit with ATDML. 

 I started this page with a wash of walnut stain distress stain around the photo area and also at the top, I also added some plasters tape to get the grid texture and did a little stamping with a grid stamp too.  Again lots of tearing and inking and layering, I added some punched layers and fussy cut out a pile of suitcases too.  I used some gardeners twine and lace for the embellishment as well as layering up some of the BoBunny stickers you get.

This is a snatched phone photo of my kids who brought me some breakfast in bed on Mothering Sunday, complete with porridge, tea and biscuits - love these moments.  I added a filter to it with my iPhone so the colours are more faded which went well with the papers.  I really like being able to edit photo and share photos to my phone, look at papers and then when I'm ready I print them off on my selphy.

I'll be back with some more.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails