Saturday 27 February 2016

Pages and Pocket Pages with Simple Stories


In my kit from ATDML this month I got lots of summer paper one from a favourite Simple Stories range - Summer Vibes and also some papers from their new You are Here collection (there is a gorgeous map paper that I have an idea for too).  It prompted me to finish off some of my album from last summer when we went to France and Puy du Fou.

I had the background of this page already done, as I started it when I was experimenting using indigo blue gilding flakes with a studio calico stencil - you can see where I inked through the stencil and then I used the revers of the stencil to add some more areas of flakes too.  I then wet my card stock a fair amount and went in with some dabs of barn door distress stain and a paint brush.  I wanted to pull our the red from the picture.  I added a little bit of woodgrain paper and then just a couple of embellishments to make a really simple page.





 Of course I had several photos of this amazing arena, so I used the same water colour technique on some white cardstock for my journalling and then added some of the ephemera from Summer vibes, as well as a wood grain heart from October Afternoon and little sticker.




I did say that I had a lot of photos, so here are some more of my pockets and more of the photos and stories, ephemera and October Afternoon chipboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails