Thursday 14 January 2016

Ice Cream Cake with Kaisercraft


Here is a page made to celebrate a particular pudding that gets asked for again and again at Christmas....Ice Cream Cake, made by my sister-in-law.  I used the Kaisercraft Basecoat Christmas papers for this, I started with some gesso and sprinkled glitter into it, then layered up and fussy cut my papers.  I added some strips of washi to the top and bottom corners and then lace and twine with a sticker from the kit.  I added more lace and twine around the photo, complete with a hobby house metal charm.









2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page - great photo and those PPs look super.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake look awesome..as is the layout!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails