Friday 11 December 2015

Journal Your Christmas with Simple Stories



Having completed my Christmas album last year....I wanted to make another one this year - most of my kit is Simple Stories Claus and Co, but there are a few other bits in there too like so Tiger punched number tags for an advent calendar and some sneaks of October Afternoon as well - basically anything in my Christmas stash.

The first page introduces our elf, which my youngest was really keen on last year.  I also photo'd the advent calendars for this year too.



Day 2 and some inspiration from Shimelle - using a half card piece of paper in amongst the pockets - love that idea for the extra journalling (I also love watching the videos it is, there is something nice about watching someone else scrap :)).  It was a regular day and I use my album as a diary so it is just all the regular stuff that happens.  I used some Simple Stroeis stickers and wood veneers as well as some Pink Paislee photo stickers too.



Day 3 and our Elf was playing a game - that was my main photo for the day as it was a regular sort of school day, but I documented all the bits and pieces we did.



Day 4 was a double page spread, lots of layering of stickers and trying to keep the washi tape throughout.


Another beautiful Simple Stories sparkly card that I just had to leave, and a little homemade pocket for my cinema tickets.



More layering and stickers and wood veneers.


So this is where I am upto and below is what the rest of my album prep looks like, I kind of make a judgement each day whether I want it to be a double spread or not.  Having a photo printer has made the project lots easier as you can stay on top of it and it's all in your memory.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails