Tuesday 10 November 2015

We R Family with Karen


Here are my 3 pages from Karen Moss' class at the ATDML retreat, they used the We R Family papers by Simple Stories and she actually didn't use that much paper...only a few sheets and then stickers and chipboards, and of coarse a huge amount of foam pads (I did use less!).  The first page is the bonus page from the kit, mine is a little different to Karen's, but not that far off.



 Karen does a monthly double page spread with a main page and then a project life style page, so here is the main page...with a gorgeous woodgrain piece of cardstock...yes lovely family photo - there is always one :D





Here is the 2nd, project life style page which documents more of our holiday in France, there is loads of chipboard and some lovely heart clips in there to.

I have more of the fantastic classes coming up over the next few weeks, and lots of the challenges too....I think I made it back with 11 completed pages, and only had to finish a tiny bit at home.




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always. I love your first page and how you have adapted it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LOs - love all the detailing on the last one.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails