Friday 13 November 2015

Mel's class with Glam Factor


This was the 2nd class I went to at the ATDML Retreat and I put it on my list as these papers are just beautiful - I love the gold (Teresa Collins' Glam Factor).  Mel had us cutting out the white bits between the sunburst, offsetting it and mounting it on black.  We then just added a few little decorations.  I used some photos of me and my youngest - I am trying to use more pictures on my pages...I have a huge box full that I need to use!


The next page was another lovely multi-photo layout so I used a few more beach shots from our holiday.  Mel had cut out the black cardstock for us so it we only had to mount all the bits on the back - no worrying about whether it was straight or not, so it gives a beautiful finish.



I still have more from the retreat and look out for me on the Jennifer Grace Frosty Festivities blog hop on Sunday - she's having a give away and a whole month of tips and ideas on her blog - you can find out more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails