Friday 23 October 2015

Sea Love


Here is another of the pages I did at Scrapmates.  I'd picked up a pack of MME Cut and Paste papers from Home Sense and they came with all sorts of lovely stickers and chipboard so I decided to dig into them.  I started the page with a wash of silver distress stain, and then layered up lots of papers - I found my bag of lovely left overs from the last ATDML retreat so dipped into there to use some of the Crate Paper Pretty Party and Craft Market stickers and papers.  There is also another one of the Simple Stories frames - love those, and a prima bark heart (I like that you get to different sides with these and I went for the back which is that gorgeous golden brown).  I cut out the arrow stickers as they were all on one sticker.  Added some of the MME enamel shapes and a little chipboard mason jar.

More summer photos - I will probably have an album full of body-boarding pictures as that is where the kids spent most of their time when we were at the beach!





1 comment:

  1. Love the colours you have used on this. Beautiful LO Katherine.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails