Friday 16 October 2015

My class for Scrapmates


So I showed you Ann's class last time, here is my class using We are Family by Simple Stories.  Both the pages use a 6 by 6 pad, so for the first one we cut lots of triangles and then added some of the smaller  details in the papers.  I love the colours and the quotes in this range.

I used a shot from the Summer holidays when we went to visit my husbands parents in Cornwall.




For the next page I used a bit of mist - from Marion Smiths color lab - I still love this product as you can make so many colours from the powders (it is a little messy) but having had it for over a year now the mists still all work and there is no gunking issue with the sprays, I don't need to clean them out, and they have a handy lock so when you transfer them around you can look the plunger so it won't go down and spritz anything you don't want it to. This is my favourite colour which just use the basic blue in the kit and a little bit of sparkle.





1 comment:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails