Monday 21 September 2015

Epic


Dr Who is nearly back on our screens and this TV show has been a large part of mine and my children lives!  Hiding behind chairs....the cybermen were the scariest aliens in my mind :)

I made this page using Kaisercrafts and Betsy's couture papers with a little Blue Bay and one of their large clock face acetates.  I had a play with some clear gesso and painted it on top of the layered papers, then added mists in greens and blues - I use the gesso as a primer so it stops the inks sinking into the paper too much - though the clear gesso I used has a very grainy texture which sets my teeth on edge :).  I used a Tando clock which I embossed in silver and the title is by Heidi Swap. The final steps was to cut out some of the clocks from the acetate and layer them around my photo.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails