Sunday 10 May 2015

The O2


At the ATDML retreat there was a photo challenge and some pictures to be inspired by....but I don't have that bit to show you, basically the thin paper at the top and wider bit down the bottom was the in the photo, so I went with that.  I used Websters Pages Beautiful Chic - which has quite a lot of turquoise and pink which went really well with my O2 pictures.  The large photo is a cropped 6 by 4 and the smaller ones are 2" square.  I layered up lots of bits and mounted my photo and title on woodgrain paper, there is a Kaisercraft Blue Bay door in there too, as well as some Hall Pass stickers and Prima wood veneers.





1 comment:

  1. love all the colour in the photos Kat...and the perfect papers to go with them x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails