Monday 18 May 2015

Museum Love and Day Trips - free classes


Here are the 2 pages that I made for my Virtual Crop Class over at ATDML - you can download the instructions for free from here.  I used the Public Library papers by October Afternoon, and the slightly vintage feel went well with some of my photos from the Natural History Museum (yes I love that place - not only for it's contents but also because the building is so pretty!).  I had a play with creating an ombre effect with the papers too, and a resist technique on the alphabet.





For my second page I used diamonds - there are lots of pages with this sort of design on, so I don't know where the idea originated from to credit it, so here is my version.  I hand cut embellishments to decorate the diamonds - with my boat and cloud, I also did some layering to create a bit of texture too.



1 comment:

  1. This is simply beautiful! I love the layered yardstick~

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails