Sunday 31 August 2014

Today was the best day


Here is my take on the Scrap365 sketch - I'm loving joining in with the sketches, it is also one of the pages from my mini-series about pockets (yep I know it is a full sized page) but I like to include them with my pockets and make double pages too.

For this page I used lots of Kaisercraft, mainly cos the colours went really well with my broken china bubble prints - I mixed some of the ink from a re-inker with a little water and washing up liquid in a ramequin - then blew and stirred so I got lots of tiny bubbles and printed them on my card stock. I then drew some circles (as per the sketch) and layered up some Kaisercraft 6 by 4 cards -I did a bit of cutting to make it all work and save the bits I wanted, then I added a glassine envelope for journalling, a prima wood veneer - conveniently in French - some Do-craft wooden buttons which are just a bargain price and I used some Kaisercraft stickers for the title too.

This is all of us on one of our holiday adventures - it was really lovely as the kids swim well enough and are old enough to have a go at some more extreme sports!




10 comments:

  1. The background looks amazing, I'll have to try that! Super page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sketch and what you've done with it.. a great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cool blues :) A fabulous take on the sketch!! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap365, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that photo .. what fun !!! thanks for playing along on SCRAP 365 ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page, I like the washed-out look and the little peek of lace! Thank you so much for joining in the Scrap 365 Sketch challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean and simple but very beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap365!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fresh, love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap365 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a beautiful page, thank you for playing along with us at scrap 365 xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails