Sunday 22 June 2014

Our Day


Here is the Prima class that I taught on the retreat using their Free Spirit collection which has lots of Sassafras echoes in it, and beautiful mellow colours.  I went with lots of layering and vellum and then a prima lightbulb hung on some string.





I then like to do some pockets to go with it - I printed out some black and white photos 6 by 8 - and slightly over exposed them, I then filled the pockets with some little bits from their journal card sheet and made a shaker using a Matha Stewart heart punch and a vellum pocket of stars.


I also challenged myself and the class members to journal lots about their day and so left a large space for journalling.

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours you have used Katherine. Great idea having the matching pocket page with the LO page.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails