Wednesday 18 June 2014

Funny Faces


As a Cybercrop is on the horizon for ATDML (there are a few kits left over but not many) I thought I would show you some of the pages I made from and for the Spring Retreat.  This one was by Karen Moss and using some beautiful Bella Boulevard papers and the gorgeous woodgrain card stock (which I believe you can only get at ATDML unless you order from abroad).

I love Karens style as there are loads of layers and foam dots, and the bright colours went really well with these funny photos of my son....who cannot walk pass a telephone without trying it out!  So here we are on HMS Belfast and he's taking emergency phone calls from an imaginary person and pretending to be shocked....and then slightly scared in the other photo where he is holding onto the railings!

So save the date the Cybercrop is on July 18th- 20th - loads of challenges and free classes so keep an eye out on the blog.





4 comments:

  1. I love your interpretation of my class - so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is fab - what a super class it must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's a fabulous layout I love the polaroid look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this page, Sutty.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails