Monday 27 January 2014

Together


Another page from last year made with more Teresa Collins Memorabilia (all in my ATDML kit)- I love the colours and have used up most of my papers now!  For this page it was my first play with the bazzill woodgrain card stock and I do love the subtle effect that the woodgrain adds to the paper, and so the photo had to be an outdoors one.

I started with all my scraps and some of the die cuts, working out how I could layer them behind my photo.  Once I had it worked out I then applied tea dye distress ink on a sponge to the paper to bring out a little more of the woodgrain and just as something different to spray inks! I then distressed and crumpled the corners of my page, adding some of the smaller pieces of paper on foam pads.  The flowers are from prima and the alphabet is by glitz.  The final touch was a few blue sequins to help draw your eye into the photo.





5 comments:

  1. Ooh, that wood grain cardstock is really lovely. Great page, love the distressing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the distressed elements of this gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cardstock and I love how you inked it. Super layout x
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always such classy layouts I must get back to scrappin got awfully behind with stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful - just love how those sequins capture the eye and send the attention toward the centre.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails