Friday 25 October 2013

Dad and Me




Hello, I am up with a post on the Tando blog today...I had free reign to make what I wanted and I had just received a pack of new goodies and here is what I came up with! (apologies for the not so white photo it is sooo hard to take nice pictures when it is a little grey outside!)

I started with the new larger 8 by 8" Andy Skinner Starburst mask - I really like the slightly larger size which works beautifully on 12 by 12"s.  I used texture paste and scraped it through the mask...and was then impressed again with the clean crisp image that you get.  I then spritzed with some Green Cosmic Shimmer mist and created a few puddles to make some drips and a little bit of the Tattered angles walnut shimmer mist too.  I then layered up my This and That Echo park papers - there are still so many that I love in this range and they went really well with the photos.  I stitched and distressed the edges, adding a glassine envelope for the journalling behind the photo.  I used some of the stickers too - the globe I mounted on foam pads and then added a Tando chipboard button and star which I had covered in gelatos (pastels) and the glossy accents and then sprinkled glitter into.  I also piled up some twine behind the button, and attached some to my journalling card.

I love this photo of my youngest and his Dad just hand in hand down a road after a very muddy walk!





10 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, love the variety of textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I like your use of the mask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page, it's really shiny with this mix of colours (even on the photo, superb) and gorgeous details ! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - gorgeous layout. I love that mask technique. I've never tried anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! I love all the layers on your pretty page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page, love the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo and I love what you did with the masks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's a lovely layout-love the photo too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails