Thursday 3 October 2013

A Couple of Cards



Here are a couple more cards that I made with BoBunny collections I was sent by ATDML.  The first uses the Serenade papers, and I made a rosette flower with my sizzix die, then layered up lace, some punching and a flower that I had cut out the papers, and off cut of embossed vellum.  I added my sentiment and a little sparkle in the way of sequins and a gem for the centre of the flower.  


My second card is with the Mamarrazi 2 collection, and I cut out a few of the beautiful cameras and used one of the journalling blocks too.  A little lace and left over bunting, lots of ink. I love making the cards and try and use up some of my left overs from the pages I have created.

5 comments:

  1. Ok, you are just far too talented for your own good lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these - especially those rosettes, they just scream Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your rosettes are brilliant...a die is the way to go, i've spent ages folders papers to create rosettes and they never look as good as yours does x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are gorgeous Katherine !! Hugs Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails