Friday 15 March 2013

Run and Jump


Here is another page I made with the lovely MME goodies I was sent last month by Mel and Jill - I love the colours and designs, so I started the page with the chevron background.  I started my layering with some vellum - I am really enjoying using it as an extra layer on my projects - I embossed the sheet in stages in my cuttlebug using the swiss dots embossing folder which is fairly easy to line up so you can have a continuous pattern.  I made a template for the main mounts behind the photo -  I cut them out in a large label shape that was big enough for my photos - I used some Jenni Bowlin packaging to get the curved edges.  I distressed the edges using some water and then sanding and inking and a little punching with my ek success circular book pull out punch.  I added a paper ribbon under the photo, some Tando chipboard and MME co-ordinating stickers, then washi tape and vellum at the top and bottom of the page.  If you want to check out anymore MME inspiration here is a link to the gallery.

These are still photos from last years holiday we had a gorgeous pool which the kids spent time in most days!




16 comments:

  1. OOHH love the crumpled layers.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous Kat, love the sewing elements on the page, really must drag my machine out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layers, especially the paper ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic page! I love all the layering and the ruffled border. The photos are too fun and the colors you used really set them off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the layers and how you ruffled the edges and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page, love the layers and distressed edges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page, love all the layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your layers. The distressing is very cool and I've been seeing alot more of it lately...another trend coming back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Page - lots of hard work in that distressing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of layering, a very fun summery layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely page! I always look forward to your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great page and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the ripped and rolled papers - gives such great dimension and movement!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning layout,I love all the ruffly texture & distressed paper.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails