Wednesday 6 March 2013

Meeting the Mice


Another Florida page...our Micky and Minnie shot using the lovely MME Lost and Found 3 papers...this was a very punchy and die cut page, I started using my spellbinders doily die cuts and then made a label shaped mount that I edged with pleated punched cream paper.  Lots of layers of paper and another punched strip behind the photo, you can just about make out the pull out journal spot behind the photo, and then a little strip of prima lace and one of the flowers.  I also added a little crumpled vellum behind the photo and for my title so that the letters weren't all at different heights!

The papers were all part of my kit from ATDML this month and it really pushed me to have a go at some pink with a boyish page...I know others find that really easy but it is a challenge just to get my kids to like it after it has been pinked!!!









3 comments:

  1. This is lovely as always love that frilly edged doily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love how you've done the punched edge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ruffled frame is beautiful. Loving the title x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails