Friday 27 April 2012

Felt Flower Tutorial at It's a Creative World


Thank you for all your congratulations and warm wishes on my last post.  Today is my turn over on the It's a Creative World blog and I have done a tutorial to make these really easy felt flowers - they are made out of 6 circles of felt (you can die cut or just cut them) and a needle and thread - that's it.  I used them as an Easter present for nieces and made them into hairbands and bracelets, but you could use them on bags and boxes, as broaches all sorts.  Here is the link.

13 comments:

  1. These are just lovely en masse like this: I am off to check out your link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...these felt blooms look fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will check out your link - these look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh those are so fun! i am heading over to your tutorial- thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are adorable!
    And congrats on the design team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great tutorial--- i love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohh will have to give it a go

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are so cool! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are too cute, and looks pretty easy! Maybe even I can give 'em a shot! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails