Monday 9 January 2012

American Crafts Facebook Weekly Pick



I put this page in for the American Crafts Facebook Weekly Pick, I caught a post about it on Facebook and thought I would have a try, and didn't think that I would get very far.  I nearly fell off my chair whilst we were driving to spend a weekend with the grandparents (no I wasn't driving!)...I never expected to be picked.  The challenge is just to use any American Crafts paper - so Studio Calico, Pebbles and Crate Paper like mine are good too.  This page uses Crate's Farmhouse line and I love the colours in that range.  Today (yes today) I got a parcel in the post and it is completely stuffed with the beautiful Amy Tangerine collection lots of sheets of each one (so I can cut them up :D), lots of paper, stickers, alphas, fabric stickers, leaves, dimensional stickers...so I had to show you a few photos.  It is a great challenge to have a go at and all you have to do is load up a page by Friday...each week. If you are looking for inspiration then check out their blog or  their Facebook page there are lots of inspiring pages that fans have loaded up (the default on Facebook is to just show the American Crafts posts, so if you click on the Everyone button you will see all the pages people are loading up), why not load up a few of your own.  So a massive thank you to American Crafts.





24 comments:

  1. really love your page. Such a gorgeous cheeky photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Great lo, love your use of banner flags under the photo and way cute photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats !!! that is one awesome prize !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page! Congrats!

    And love all the Amy Tangerine goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very well deserving page and what a prize! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fabulous page Sutty, no wonder yours was picked! Love the banner strips at the base of the photo :)
    Looks like an extra Christmas parcel arrived ...it's packed with some lovely goodies :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Your page is beautiful and what an awesome prize package.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Katherine, what a great layout and a super prize pack! American Crafts is the big time! Congrats congrats congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That is quite a prize! Congrats!! I will have to check out their facebook!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a nice surprise for a miserable January day. Page is fantastic, love the bunting style you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow well done I love your LO a very well deserved win xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Fab page & wowsers to your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on winning such a great prize. I'm not surprised though, it's a fabulous page :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the page and love the (well-deserved) prize!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW ! fantastic prize! Fabulous layout! Fun photo! I can see why they liked it...I've got some untouched Farmhouse papers ...better get them out!
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats! can't wait to see what you make with all the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's gorgeous Sutty, I still love those banners :D Congrats on being picked to be featured & have fun with that stash.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great LO..and well-deserved fab prize!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fabulous prize and well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow that's some prize but well worth it. It's an amazing layout that's for sure

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh congratulations...and well deserved id say...its super!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow! What an amazing prize and adorable layout! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails