Monday 5 September 2011

Is It Cold?


Here is my 2nd scrapfactor class LO, if you would like the pdf then head over to Ukscrappers (or click here if you want to go straight to the post), and if you do have a go then leave me a link as I would love to see what you create.  This is a shot from last year, my kids love going in the sea...thought this photo was taken in May and I'm not sure the sea was quite as warm as he expected.  Most of the papers for this LO were from a Handmade Hannah grab box and are echo park country drive, though there is a little cosmo cricket social club in there too.  I used corrugated card and bubble wrap to do some printing, and made a ruffle with some seam binding and a flower out of book paper...there are full instructions and a list of what I used in the pdf, so I hope you enjoy creating with it.







12 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love how you have used the Prima trim which on first glance is very feminine, but you have made it look like netting. Very clever! Thanks for sharing - the pdf is great too - really clear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colours Sutty and the bubble wrap printing is awesome. Very brave going in the sea in May!!!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love the background painting with the bubble wrap. It looks awesome. So many details to look at. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the use of all the trims.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is loverly! It looks like you use bubble wrap to stamp the patterns with? I tried to find the PDF but wasn't too successful. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab photo and the LO is the perfect setting for it.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to say thanks Sutty, that link was perfect! Great tutorial! And thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  9. bubble wrap is so effective on holiday layouts, love all the texture, gorgeous layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of nice stuff on here. I ersp. like the ruffles and the bubble wrap printing. Photo cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh ..... Truly stunning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another gorgeous LO Sutty, love the ruffle, flower, netting, printing. There is always so much detail and interest in your pages, that's why they're so great :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails