Saturday 16 July 2011

Scrap Rat July Kit


Here are the rest of the bits that I've made with the July kit so far - above is a Thank you card which I used my Martha Stewart butterfly punches on the vintage book pages you get in the kit - I used the doily lace punch on some of the paper bags you get to add a frill to the rest of the card.




This is a LO with some more of the bubble photos we got whilst we were away, I also made one of the firework flowers (see the side list of tutorials) from the october afternoon blog.  I love the shape of the studio calico tags (yes I have made templates :)) and all the phrases you get on the cosmo cricket paper that you can cut and stick on.






For this LO I started with a wash of blue watercolour paint, and then started layering up my papers.  I used an oragami flower tutorial to make the bluebells - quite fiddely but I was pleased with the result - I used 1" square of paper to make them.  I made a gathered ribbon with the fabrips and added a few of the cabachon flowers.  For more inspiration hop over to the gallery and have a look at what everyone else has been making.






Next months kit looks great...and here is one of the sneak peaks there are a few more on facebook.

5 comments:

  1. You are so creative, I just love what you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you have been a busy bee. Great LOs and that card is lovely - what a fab effect using the paperbags to make the frill.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been working hard Kat. I love the butterflies....which seem to have been on every blog I have visited today...and the bluebells are sweeet! *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, really beautiful, detailed work - really fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mojo has been running hot Kat! The card is really pretty and the LOs are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails