Monday 11 April 2011

Exciting news - UK Scrapfactor

A while back they launched the scrapfactor contest on Ukscrappers.  So I thought I would have a go - it was great doing the audition LOs (though I can't share them yet) as you had to scrap one about you, a double page and a non-picture one - so those stretched me and I really enjoyed it.  Well today they have announced the contestants here and I am there with lots of other talented scrappers.  So excited,  my heart is still beating quite fast - bit nervous and very happy.  So please pop over to UKscrappers and have a look at all our creations - they are going to be posted every Monday :). 

I will be back tomorrow and do a little tutorial for how I did the stamp edge on my You and Me LO as Amy asked how :)

11 comments:

  1. I saw your name on the list - congratulation, it's fantastic news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, though I am not surprised as your layouts are always beautifull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!Will pop over and check out the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting through the auditions.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Katherine. You're LO's are certainly worthy of this acolade :)
    Jennie X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's fabulous news Kat - well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yah !!!! congratulations such great news. Will check out your layouts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Kat! That's awesome news. Good luck for the next round.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo...congratulations Kat. *Claps hands* Well done you. *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations - a well deserved spot in the competition I am sure that you will do very well. I've got my fingers crossed for you! Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails